Wednesday, October 24, 2007

He's moving a lot... I can actually see my stomach's bumps as he kicks, elbows, or slowly turn, crushing my intestines and my other organs surrounding him... There is actually a small human being growing inside my tummy...amazing...

Hiccups, sometimes he has this, and it tickles...

At this moment, there is a huge, somehow hard part of him, forming an irregular bump in my stomach, must be his butt!

I sometimes imagine him moving his fingers when i feel small flutters inside, too small for a kick, so it must be his hands...

He wakes me up in the middle of the night with really huge "leaps" that makes me say, "Taal, please give it a rest for now. Mommy also gets tired, you know" and more often that not, his movements become bigger. What a tease! but all the same, it makes me smile...

This pregnancy is so different compared to when I had Ada the first time. Double the pain, double the weight, mas malikot, and more complications.... and despite all that, i still get hyped with the thought that he's growing inside me and that we're having him very soon...

I have to start shopping for him... next week, we will...

And yup, we're naming him Taal.

No comments: