Wednesday, November 21, 2007

50 days more

"This is day number 230 and you're 32 weeks pregnant!
You have 50 days or 7 weeks left, and are 82.1% of the way there.
Baby's age since conception is 216 days or 30 weeks.

Your baby is 18.9 inches long from head to toe and weighs almost 4 pounds. He or she will gain weight more quickly now and will probably double in weight between now and his or her birth. Just like a newborn, your baby sleeps a lot of the time. He or she even experiences rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the period of sleep when we dream!" from PregnacyWeekly.com

Ultrasound taken last Nov 17, 2007. Taal"s chubby chubby cheeks.

I cannot believe that Im due to give birth in 50 days! I can feel that Taal is as excited as all of us. Kicking and punching my organs that it hurts already. I don't remember Ada being this malikot as Taal is now.

I didn't get much sleep last night. We had a photo shoot in Bon Appetit and it took the whole day to finish 15 sets of food meals. And did my back suffer! yes it did...

The fun part started after the shoot when Kyan and I bought some basic stuffs for Taal. This includes the not-so-basic booties with rattle. Quite expensive at P400.00 a pair but the 20% employee discount made it worth buying. Plus the cute boxer shorts that Kyan picked, i only got 5% discount for the boxers but ok lang. ang cute talaga!

Seems like the house in Fourth is more than 50% ours... I wont conclude just yet.. still hoping and hoping... until we sign the contract, then i can genuinely say its ours. I hope this coming Saturday's meeting pushes through...

Im turning 28 tomorrow. Will it be a happy birthday for me? I hope so.





No comments: