Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finale 2008

I know i know. I watched the American Idol 2008 Finale with the rest of the world last night. Both the live show and the replay in star world. Not from beginning to end, I was in and out of the room for both shows. Di ako ganun ka-addict! This was the the only American Idol season that I watched from the auditions pa lang. Not religiously but maybe mga 60% of the performances i got to comment (ala judge)!

For last night's show, I was waiting for Jason Castro's performance and when he came out to sing Hallelujah, it confirmed my huge crush on him. Kinilig ako eh. I know Jason castro wont win, my bet actually was David Cook. Archuleta is just too mushy for me. I mean the way he sings. Parang nasal pa! DAvid cook is my Rak-istar! David cook raks! haha!! addict!!




No comments: