Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Facebook

I got my very first Facebook invitation some 2 years ago but totally ignored it because my multiply account and my wedding website were my babies then. After the wedding, i decided to jsut take care of multiply until 3 weeks ago when i made my Blogger account my official blog poster.

I was surprised and amazed when my boss asked me about facebook and how it works. I told him about it being similar to friendster but how can he understand when he does not have a friendster account and have no idea how friendster works?

And so, to teach him, i had to sign up for my own account and I did.


I like the simplicity of its interface. I just hope i can find more time to work around it. hirap coz it can eat up so much time. I have so much to do and no time to waste right now. Only a few minutes to post this.

No comments: