Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pay per post

After almost a month after signing up, this blog finally got approved! Thanks to Hanna for the info about this site. I guess i have to finish setting up my paypal account. Im still not sure how this payperpost thing works but I am willing to give it a shot. The extras earnings would really help a lot.

The blogging community is making its blast in the world wide web. And i thought why not take part in it? Im pretty sure most of the professional bloggers out there started blogging without aiming to get paid for it. I don't intend to be a professional blogger. My aim is still to express myself . And getting paid to do it is just an icing on the cake!

Let's see how this thing will turn out. If this will make me richer 5 dollars a day, then I guess that 45dollars a week would be more than enough for the comfort my writing caused me...

blog ethics



No comments: