Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fab Finds!

With all efforts out now to find that perfect, inexpensive and classy dress for Kei's (Tabbada) wedding, I chanced upon some really interesting websites.

1. Polyvore - for all you fashionitas out there, this site is really fun. It's like a virtual wardrobe. Sharing with you my first ever set created. How i wish i can buy these items and wear it to wherever...



2. Adore Vintage - an online shop for vintage clothes run and maintained by Rodellee. a young Filipina now based in the US (a scoop i caught upon scanning through her archive). Such a talented kababayan with the eye for great finds! love her collection! I was actually trying to find a greecian-inspired dresses when google lead me to these beautiful dresses that Rodellee was selling:



I really ought to check out the the ukay shops in cubao. Hoping to find dresses like these...

Here are some other i fell in love with... the red one's from fabsugar, the other one, i don't remember na where i got it.




Last Saturday, I dragged my husband to Linea Italia's warehouse in Marconi St. here in makati. Hoping, again, to find a good dress that'll fit me and would jive with the wedding's motif, but instead, we went home with two new pairs of shoes and a black linen slacks. So now, I have the shoes but no dress yet. Tsk tsk tsk.

I really need to go to Cubao!!!!

No comments: