Tuesday, September 30, 2008

guess what's crowding our freezer?

This is why i hate the fact that i was coughing all weekend...


I couldn't indulge and try out all the flavors we have in the freezer...


But today, I ate half a pint of this...

Tomorrow, there is still banana split, dublin mudslide, everything but..., vanilla, pistacchio pistacchio, cherry garcia and maybe another chubby hubby... (see all flavors and details per flavor here)

I can't tell you how i got all this loads of ice cream but what i can say is that I love my job i love my job!!! 

5 comments:

ana said...

Ben & Jerry's ice cream is available in all Shopwise Stores and some Rustan Supermarkets.

I just got back from Shopwise and none pint is priced at P379.00 each.

embracingeveryday said...

I got hungry with the photos:D

misispb said...

i get hungry every time i open our freezer! haha!

caryn said...

wow, that's an amazing stock of goodies you have there ;-)

misispb said...

@Caryn: oh yeah. but the ben and jerry's are almost gone! i think there are only 6 tubs left. got new ones though, golden creme sherbets, popsicles and ice cream sandwiches... yum yum yum