Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SHOPWISE CRAZY SALES = full packed days for me

i dunno why but the past days have been quite hectic for me.  Of course I know why! My boss loves to give instructions on the 11th hour!! 

Anyway, just wanna share with you Shopwise' Crazy Sales feature for this week.  We are on our 10th year and doing the craziest sales ever for our loyal customers.  We're running on our 2nd out of the 6 crazy weeks.  I've picked some of the best (in my own opinion) offers for this week, the ones i would grab and place in my shopping cart.  On the bad side, its only after the promo that we employees can avail of some offerings. That is kung kung merong matira... 

Gusto ko nung TV sana... tsk tsk tsk...
click here to view the whole Week 2 catalog.

BACON - 2PCS @214.50

BANANA LAKATAN -@32/KG

FLOOR MATS -BUY 1 TAKE 1 @79.00

SPLENDA PACKS @183.50

POTTY TRAINER @ 15% OFF

LAUNDRY SETS @ 100.00

MARINATED CHICKEN THIGH @149-159.00/KG

GANZKLAR 21" FLAT SCREEN @ 4,999.00 ONLY!!! 

BUTCHER'S PORK CUBES BUY 1 TAKE 1 @ 182.75/KG

I suggest you go to the nearest shopwise stores and avail of these big big discounts!    

2 comments:

embracingeveryday said...

too bad I missed this one!

misispb said...

another one's starting tomorrow :-) i'll post the items on sale soon...