Friday, October 3, 2008

the tag that needed some thinking... and dreaming...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

1998 - i was still in college. Direk (or kyan, my husband) was my boyfriend then. We got back June 1998 after the Dec 1997 break-up.  

Chem 15 summer class. The very first and last summer subject i took.  mike and Kei Jaldon :-)

Just moved to Calma Dorm after the "you definitely can't..." incident. sept 1 was my first day in calma. 

Best TC orientation ever during my time, or maybe even after (??).  Met batch 98 friends, Hanna, Guise, Mikmik, Gladys.

Spent half my sem break in the campus to save our ass from being dismissed.  Failed a subject for the very first time (econ 11)

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE ALL HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO! 

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

-work

-have photo-shirt printed

-plan date with husband

-think of gift for the Mom

-plan weekend 

3. Snacks I enjoy:

-skyflakes

-squidballs

-turon

-coffee

-and coffee

4. Place(s) where I lived:

-lumban, laguna

-Baguio City

-Makati city

-Las pinas

-Fairview, QC

-Los Baños, Laguna

-Parañaque City

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

-buy houses for us, my parents, brothers and sisters

-posting blogs thru my latest macbook pro, or imac, or both

-would be managing my business-ES

-would be choosing what car to drive every morning

-would have 100++ pairs of birkenstocks and havaianas

-would have a room solely only for my shoes

-would not be here typing this but would rather be somewhere in Europe for a buying trip for my business, i have my own supermarket and/or boutique)

-a proud owner of a balai-taal house

OMG, so many possibilities!!