Monday, February 2, 2009

25 random things

Reposting from Facebook Notes:
Here's a list of 25 random things about me. Im tagging y'all if you feel like it making a lit like this :-)  It's kinda fun actually. :-)

So here goes mine:

  1. I love shoes. Especially  those inexpensive quality shoes.
  2. I never leave the house without a pair of slippers. Either wearing them or in my bag.
  3. I took up ballet classes for two years when I was 8 years old.  Not because my parents wanted me to be a dancer but because they think ballet could correct my knock-kneed posture.
  4. I was bullied all my Grade 6 year.  My classmates saw to it that I had a hell of year. And hell it was.  But I got over it, some became my best friends
  5. I super love supermarkets even before working with one.  I love doing the grocery and I love just strolling along the aisles checking out stuffs.
  6. I had an accident when I was 6. Tire of a car scraped the skin off my right foot.  And the scar still shows up until now.
  7. My family nickname is “Pizzi” (pronounced like pizza).  Which was actually derived from pizza, because my parents ate all the pizza in metro manila when they were pregnant with me.
  8. I named my daughter “Ysabel” because of the movie Fools Rush in.
  9. I used to drink a lot during college.  Now I get tipsy after half a bottle of san mig light.
  10. I am a huge fan of bookstores.  And I kind of keep up with their assortment by maintaining a huge pencil “box”.
  11. I miss going out with my brothers and sisters.  We actually had a scheduled annual outing that went on only for 3 years. L
  12. I have always wondered how it could have been if my father-in-law were still alive.
  13. I am so looking forward to moving to the continent down below. J
  14. Im a coffee drinker, even though im not suppose to drink it because of my hyperacidic tummy.
  15. I have a crush on John Lloyd Cruz J
  16. I honestly find Kyan gwapo.  I fell for his eyes. J
  17. I’ve always thought Kyan was The One.  I was just too much of a coward to accept it.
  18. I have this huge thing for pens.
  19. I bite my nails and the skin surrounduing it.  And I dunno why I do that
  20. I miss watching shows in CCP.
  21. I sometimes dream im an F1 racer.
  22. I am friends with my Exes except 1.
  23. I find it funny how I really found time to make this list.
  24. I think I would have been in Events or in stage production had I not been in the retail world.
  25. I was in labor for 12 hours before Taal came out last Dec 21, 2007.

No comments: