Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Morning Beauty

Woke up 20 minutes earlier than my alarm.  I was having a bad dream.  Bad because I was sobbing when i woke up. Pressed my coffee, took a bath, dressed up, put on some make up, etc. etc., the usual morning routine. I fell in line for the shuttle to Makati, took me only a good 5-7 minutes in line.  It usually takes 10-20 mins waiting time.  Aside from waking up early and the faster line movement, it was the same old routine.  Until I boarded the van....

I chose to seat on the 3rd row  window seat.  And this made all the difference.  I noticed how extra beautiful the clouds were laid-out and good thing i had a camera with me.  Even if it was just my phone, it somehow captured what i wanted to share....

    
    

I even called home, asked the yaya to wake ada up, and told her to go out and see the clouds.  The start of the day seemed extra-special.  I felt peace inside so I decided to close my eyes and reflect.  I was half asleep the whole trip as I tried to recall the details of my dream earlier.   My Lola was there, my husband was there and some friends.  Something to do with a group of punks kidnapping us and playing with our cameras... I guess i had too much of CSI-NY last night...

I finally stopped the mind wandering, only to wake up 200 meters away from where i was supposed to go down...  day dreaming is bad.  That's the effect of the cirrus clouds over Metro Manila this morning....  or is it stratocumulus?

1 comment:

Rico said...

We saw this too. After parking, we walked slow and just gawked at the sight. Galing. My wife even took a pic with her cam phone.