Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Challenge

I haven't been writing lately.


For some reason, can't seem to find the words to describe what I'm currently going through. The "universal challenge" is really doing its job! I've been having sleepless nights and I even stopped reading my book during my morning trips and dedicated the entire one hour ride to just thinking.

And no matter how much i weigh things, no matter how much i know one side wins, my heart still shouts the same thing. "Go!"

As much as I'd like to share the details of this whole issue at hand, I'd rather not yet. Maybe soon. But to make it simpler, the story goes something like this...

I'm on the road, driving my way towards life, then i come to a fork.

Two options, the smooth, cemented road. The road I've known for so long that i can drive by with my eyes closed. Straight-no curve road.

The other road is rough, unknown. Never been set foot on. Unsure. But the bright red glow at the end of it can be seen from where i am. Blurry though, but visible. I don't know if this will be a straight path or not. I just don't know.

Both roads seems promising. The easy-way out could be an obvious choice, But my innards are shouting at me to take the rougher path.

You see? I am torn but I know deep inside that I'm not. I feel the want to take the challenge. I just know there's something good in that rough path. Something which may also be in the easier path but may take me longer to achieve.

My heart says go face the unknown.
My brain shouts at me to be practical and make the wiser choice.
All the other parts of my body are confused .

And as closing, I'd like to sing Miley Cyrus" "The Climb".

Listen to it, it's makes a lot of sense!

No comments: