Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quality Deli in Sucat

I'm a big fan of hams and sausages and cheeses. I remember lunch breaks spent running to Santi's deli in Festival Mall, buying 50 grams of Farmer's ham worth P30.00 and buying 2 pcs pandesal in the Shopwise bakery and its yummy lunch for me! But I don't go to Alabang anymore as much as before so deli fix for me is a rare occasion now.


But not anymore, Shopwise Sucat recently added another value-added service in their store. They already have a Le Gourmet counter! With almost the same exciting assortment as there is in their main branch in Rustan's Makati. Im saying "almost the same" so expect some items available in Makati and not in Sucat.


They also have tables and chairs for a quick deli fix while shopping! Coffee is also served.

My all time favorite is their honey ham, my husband goes for their beef pastrami.

Try out their Breakfast Bangers sausage. Either have it fried or grilled. I prefer it grilled.

Another shot of their ham assortment.


I've always loved soft cheeses and i could finish a hundred grams of gorgonzola. But last saturday, it wasn't available yet so we had this Grueyere instead. Not a soft cheese at all but it was good i might add it as my next favorite. Next to Caprice de Dieux, that is.. :-)

No comments: