Monday, July 27, 2009

Neuro-related

I am experiencing already the signs of old age as early as now.
My lower back's been draining my energy with the pain. I had a short chat with a doctor friend and he said I might have to take in Neurobion. I initially reacted violently and did not accept the fact that i will take in some medicine same as my parents are taking it. Well before he could reply back with his explanation to what this medicine is made off, i already did some googling and found out it was just vitamins. Here are some facts about it:

"A group of water-soluble substances including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin (nicotinic acid), niacinamide (nicotinamide), the vitamin B6 group (including pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine), biotin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, possibly para-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, vitamin B12, and possibly choline." Source

My doctor friend said there are no side effects to it. But upon searching again, I ran across this site. According to the writer, the medicine caused her scary mood swings. I am already naturally moody, what more with the medicine? I think its worth a try, this pain in my back already caused me enough bad moods already anyway.

No comments: