Monday, August 3, 2009

The Sales Process

After college, when I spent sunday after sunday scanning the classified ads hunting for jobs, I asked myself more than enough times which field will I pursue. Service? Sales? Administrative? I took out the sales from the option, i did not think i was that convincing to sell something.


And 7 years later, here I am trying to study the Sales Process, its steps/stages, and the details with each step. I never knew something so simple can actually be this complicated!

After one month in my new job, i have realized that being OLDER, does not always mean being WISER. It's not really that bad. Its just that the "system" is not yet part of everyones system. I am working right now in making things better and I think this is the time i can finally use what I have learned in my previous work. I just hope i do remember the basics. My brains' been extra forgetful lately. Memory gap?

No comments: