Thursday, October 29, 2009

12 hours: half a day: one whole paid day

We finally had our thumbs stained with the blue ink by exactly 10 minutes past 7 pm. With 2 phones battery drained, a red nose due to the vitamin d supply from the sun, a super dirty pair of jeans from sitting on gutters to dirty stair steps, I could only say thanks for a very eventful day. Let me enumerate the reasons:



1. The main objective of registering was actually met.

2. I got to absorb a bit of the morning sun

3. Finally got to eat at the Kenji Tei Ramen House along president's ave

4. Discovered a possible printer for my brother's wedding invites, also along president's ave

5. Finally got to check out and try Perk's coffee, also along president's ave

6. I got to spend a whole day with my husband.

7. After weeks and days of coming home late, we finally got to eat dinner together, with both kids sitting and enjoying the fried chicken wings. :-)



If I would focus on the exhaustion I felt during the whole day's event, I would complain and complain about the whole ordeal, but on the brighter side, there were other happier and more fulfilling side events, which maybe, I can focus on and just transform as THE MAiN EVENTs. Ü .





Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: