Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dont Ask me to kiss you cause I will


I had the privilege of attending the opening night of the Spanish Film fest of Instituto Cervantes de Manila. The opening night featured a comedy film titled "No me pidas que te bese porque te besaré" in English "Don't ask me to kiss you, cause I will"


The story revolves around Albert, who's about to get married in 5 days. He feels like his life is incomplete and thinks it maybe because he's not ready to get married. Read the summary here.

Personally, I found the movie very entertaining. I was laughing almost the whole time. The movie felt light but there was depth.

A bit of trivia, for those who will watch this movie, One of the characters is also the director of the movie.

Schedule of the film showing here.

No comments: