Thursday, April 29, 2010

Car lighter inside expo, outside any car

If there's anything the expo security is overloaded of, aside from people, its the lighters that they confiscate upon passing through the thorough "kapkap" upon entering. And when I say, thorough, it really is.

Anyway, the lighters. It's so funny how smokers smoking inside would look around for someone just so they can have a light of the cigarette that has been sitting on their mouths for a while already. I hide my lighter under my bag and luckily, the security haven't found it.

Yesterday, the expo installed these lighter poles. Its like a fire hydrant only with 4 car lighters in it. I actually found it amazing. Our chinese friend here said, he finally can use his car charger out of his car :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: