Monday, April 12, 2010

Project: Eradicate my misery

I believe there is always a lesson to every story. There is always something to learn. And the universe will keep giving us the same "stories" until we finally learn the real lesson.


Last Friday, 9 April 2010, i have made the decision to give up. I'm just fed up with the attitude of the people around me. I don't think they will ever understand the importance of some "risks" that needs to be taken. Its either they're just too "righteous" or they have something against me personally. Support is what I need. Constructive not Destructive criticism. Instead of second guessing every decision I make, why not help in coming up with a grand plan?!

The hypocracy level in this shithole has reached up to the too-high-to-bear level. And I'm just being dragged down. Life is too f*cking short to be miserable. So i'm ending this misery before it eats me alive.

But for now, I have the China project to worry about. And im so gonna make it work like hell that would make them all bend on their knees and bow to me. (ahaha! sobra naman na ata!)

So Shanghai, hug me in your Chinese arms and please make our projectors work :-)


No comments: