Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Remembering the Dream

3rd post for the day. Excited much?


Haha!

Anyway, I have been here in this chair, of this room, in this building for exactly 9 hours and 17 minutes. And I think I only spent more than 1 hour for official work-related matters.

I spent my morning travelling. In my mind I was in Italy. Strolling along the green fields in Dublin or aboard one of those gondolas in Venice... Europe!!!

So I googled "europe backpacking" and it lead me to one of the best sites I have ever chanced upon. Click Here Not that I have been to a lot of Euro tour websites... haha...

And yes, I should have included this in my earlier entry as part of my "major dream list".

And track record says, my major dreams are coming close to reality. Europe here I come!!!

No comments: