Friday, February 11, 2011

Heart-related

Last night, I had a short conversation with a colleague. While we sneaked by the window near the emergency exit for a smoke, he saw the "ex" of his "present" while looking out the parking lot.
We've been teasing him about this girl from the other department for quite a while now. Their love affair, as it turns out, has been going on for quite sometime while they are both involved with other people. I knew the girl and her long-time boyfriend. And I am also aware the He is living in with someone.

As he shakingly narrate the gist of their story, I caught his declaration of fighting for her and is willing to give up anything to push what they have farther. But what really caught my attention is that it seems to me they both think they can keep secrets especially on their involvement with other people.

I dunno how their story will turn out. What I know is that I'm all hyped up to find out what will happen next. Parang teleserye lang :-)

Tonight, I finally saw glee's valentine episode. And just like everybody else who saw it, I felt the L-O-V-E kinda thing.

I never liked valentines day. And this was brought about by several sad and depressing incidents in the past. That I will change this year. The bad news is, I only have a few days left to convince myself.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: