Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shopping-high

They say patience is a virtue. "Kapag may tyaga, may nilaga."

And indeed it is! Spent my Saturday afternoon scanning through Shopwise Sucat's plate shelves to find one, if not my best, shopping find yet.

A Vera Wang Wedgwood earth plate.

My husband went wild when he saw me pushing the cart with 8 sets of 9inch and 11 inch white plates. Then I turned the plate over for him to see the label. My daughter excitingly blurted out "Vera Wang, is that the same as in that movie Bridal Wars?" Too bad the husband had no idea what we were talking about.

And greater than the great find, is the cost! At P45 and P65 each, how can one go wrong?

I haven't had this shopping high in a while. Or maybe not. Just last week, I got to buy this italian black jeans from Linea Italia at 70% off :-)

Hooray for affordable quality!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: