Monday, July 28, 2014

Extremeties

The life that i know now is a hectic one.  Everything is based on schedule and in need of proper arrangements for efficient management. Im not sure if this is because i chose it to be or because its the only way to make things work as it should. Im not sure if this is because im becoming of age or its just the way it is now.  Am I stuck in that idea that i was still the same person i am 10 years ago?  Is it time to grow up and be a real and mature grown up?

Somehow there is that part of me that refuses to... 

But what is it really?  What happened to that me who loves spontaneity? What happened to the me who's more after the experience that the results?  Is that maturity?  Old people are not fun in general, Is is for this reason?

For someone who feels old, i have too many questions.  I just wish I can actually talk to someone with answers...




1 comment:

one plebeian said...

i have no answers, only questions of my own... i too feel old. whoever you are now who wrote this entry is a stranger to me as i perhaps am a stranger to you... but the vague remnant of the person who i was roughly 14 years ago is compelling this old present me to invite you, old and unfamilliar system-oriented stranger, to meet up sometime and just feel old together.