Monday, February 1, 2016

Goats for Monkey 2016

It was only 5 years ago when I started to actively review my Chinese Horoscope forecast for the coming year.  The reason why i started to do so was due to my boss then, who was a big believer of astrological things like these that we spend a whole afternoon discussing each and every member of the team's horoscope and personalities based on that.  

It was also 5 years ago when i started to actually consult Feng Shui shops on which amulets is good for the coming year specific to the year of the Goat people, like me.  I also found out that Goats have secret friends and they are the Horses.  It is believed that secret friends in the Chinese Astrology, are those you gain strength from in low times.   My husband was worn on a Year of the Horse.  So was 2 of my favorite bosses.  And this made me somehow believe in it more as i do get along well with all three of them.

With the Chinese New Year coming up next week, of course I started to read on my forecast for the year.  There are several websites available and this morning, reading on to maybe 4th or 5th site I chanced upon, the long read concluded to this:


"To conclude, the Sheep Horoscope 2016 predicts that in the Year of the Monkey, the goats will have to be patient and analyze what is stopping them from succeeding in life."

The full forecast can be found here.

Another year it is for patience and analysis.  The real question is, defining what is "success" means for me.






No comments: