Saturday, February 25, 2017

Unplanned House Arrest and The Climb

On to the second month of the year and... an unplanned house arrest for a week, 3 trips to the emergency room and an overnight stay in a deluxe room of a hospital...

I can say that this week was a rollercoaster ride of emotions, physical struggle, and mental challenge.

The flu virus i was infected with did a hell of an infection.  I don't remember being this sick. I got scared especially with guilt of years and years of taking my body for granted.  I feel this was my body's way of warning and reminding me of my real age...

Vitamins, exercise, correct diet, water intake.  repeat.  2017 will indeed be a year for this.  I will be healthier.  I will loose more weight.  I will meditate and take my Yoga classes seriously.  I will spend a week in Cambodia for quiet time.  I intend to be better this year, physically, spiritually, and mentally.

I will appreciate what i have.  I will be more positive and forget the sad and bad 2016.  I will constantly remind myself to better and better everyday.  I will dig into my past and try to remember my self from 8 years ago -   THE CLIMB days when i would sing to Miley's song with all my heart and soul and fully believe in it.

Universe, i need your energy.






1 comment:

♥ N o v a said...

I got sick last year as well. Like death-bed sick. Ok, maybe not THAT sick, but sick enough where I was literally too weak to lift my head to even drink water. For an entire week. Nature's and body's way of telling us to slow down, I suppose. Hope you are feeling better. Best wishes.